07 June, 2016

This is not easy

I was hoping my transition would be painless.  That was a foolish hope.  It's not going to be painless.  I can't help but make people mad along the way.  I don't want to take any new responsibilities.  Is that crazy?  No it is not, but not everyone is going to see it like that.  The problem is that as far as I'm concerned I'm already gone.  Fact is that I'm here for another 12 weeks.  That's a long time. 

It was hot yesterday and it's going to be hot again today but we're on a downturn.  It's getting cooler.  Of course this weekend is the big U of W graduation not to mention a visit with my family up for Sophia's graduation and it's supposed to cloud over and rain.  What luck.  I hope Kelli has better luck with the weather when she comes up for my birthday in August.   We do usually get good weather then.

Okay so .... head out of the sand.

No comments: