30 June, 2016

Of course it is cloudy

We are heading for the fourth of July weekend and heaven knows we always get cloudy weather.  How many times is the 4th sunny?  Not all that often.  More likely it's going to be cloudy and maybe rainy as well.  It's been strange because it's starting out cloudy and then it gets sunny in the late afternoon.  It just makes me sleepy.

I had been craving roasted chicken so I stopped at the store on the way home last night and got a chicken to bake.  It was yummy, especially since I used fresh herbs.  I didn't do a very good job planning dinners for the week though because I don't have a clue what's for dinner tonight.  Maybe pasta?  I've got some tasty meatballs in the freezer.  Add a little salad and voila!

I got caught up in silly TV and didn't pick up my knitting last night but I am in the mood now.  Too bad I am at work. 

No comments: