18 August, 2016

Lashes back to normal

I noticed earlier this week that my eyelashes are finally back to normal after the lash extension experiment.  Thank goodness for Latisse!  How long did it take?  From July 6, when I took them off ... that's six weeks.  Not too bad.  I might do it again because I sure loved not having to put on eye makup.

Ben was golfing after work last night so I had the evening to myself.  I watched stupid TV and Hard Knocks.  I ate leftovers and played with Tinkie.  Soon I will be able to start another knitting project. 

Tomorrow is my retirement party here at work and I'm a bit nervous about it.  I think it's going to be a bigger do that I had anticipated.  Perhaps I'd better come up with something to say.  "So long, suckers" is probably not going to fly.  I have decided that this meeting today will be my last.  I really really need to dig in here and start cleaning out this office and I've got lots of little things to do for Kate and Andy.  I am tired of all this committee BS that I have no interest in.  So -- done today, hopefully.


No comments: