23 August, 2006

I feel naked!!

I forgot my phone! I LEFT MY PHONE AT HOME!!! I swear I put it in my pocket when I put on my bike jacket but you know me, one little deviation in the Dance of Getting Out the Door and I'm screwed. So I get to the office and start my Dance of Getting Changed Into Work Clothes and as I did the pirouette after putting down my helmet and gloves I realized that my left hand was coming up empty. Dang. I feel ... rudderless. Cut off. If I lost my internet connection now I would be pacing and sweating. Thank goodness for small favors, eh?

No knitting last night. I wasn't even done with the crossword puzzle when I got company. We watched "Any Given Sunday". Ahhhh football! Today is Lunchtime Knitting with the Ladies so I will get some work done on the shrug. I ordered yarn from Elann yesterday for my Ogee Tunic. I am psyched about that.

Now -- back to work!!

No comments: