17 August, 2006

It's been a wild couple days

Well ... the good thing is that everything is fine. The bad is that I spent all day yesterday going from doctor's office to ER to hospital with my poor Dad. He's just fine now but it was a little scary. Now with his meds adjusted should be just fine.

I got lots and lots of knitting done, as you may imagine, since I was sitting and waiting for about 5 hours or so. I got the decreases done on my Green Gable and now I just have the rest of the body to knit. I'm still upset about the little mishap on the front of it but still hopeful that once it's washed it'll be fine. Or at least not so noticeable.

And yesterday I got another package from my Secret Pal. This one the cute pattern from Knitty and some yarn to make it. Thanks SP! I will definitely make these. I'm a huge fan of fingerless mitts. I made the "Hurry Up Spring" armwarmers a couple times - once in a green similar to the green in the Knitty picture. I thought they showed the cables better than Noro.

Last night my friend Mike took me out to eat and drink. He was visiting and he's the type of friend that I always get in trouble with so I am happy he no longer lives close by. Last night was no exception and I am hurting today. But we had a fun time. And I needed some fun after yesterday.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

A bit too much fun and trouble, eh? You needed an evening of "mindless" good times.

I had fun with this pattern...next set is for A.