15 August, 2006

Multi-tasking

What a morning. Here it is nearly 10:45 and I'm just eating my breakfast raspberries. It's that time of year when we all start freaking out about getting the Anatomy course ready for September 5. Actually, syllabus, etc., needs to be finished like at the end of this week or early next week so people are starting to get wacky. And I'm right up there with them. Well, this is not the forum to whinge about the job so ..... next topic, please!

Here we have a picture of my latest WIP, a lacy cardigan made with some cotton ribbon yarn I bought at Elann. What you are seeing here are the two sleeves on top and what I've gotten done on the back below. This is going quickly because the lace is done on size 11 and the body on 13s. The only problem is that my hands hurt after purling a few rows with those larger needles. It's going to be cropped so not a huge problem, eh?

And last, but not least, say hello to my Super Secret Pal 8 at Baa Bonny Belle. She is a super talented and sweet person and a wonderful Secret Pal. Click on over.

I am too busy really to go on much more today. I feel guilty for not having my nose to the computer screen.

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Ok...what's the pattern for this cute little piece? Big needles can be a lifesaver at times.

Eeegads...work will be crazy for you...breath in, breath out...oh, and have a beer after work. :o

Sherrill said...

I was actually able to get to your blog from work, things never seem to amaze me. We'll see how long I will be able to lurk, they keep an eye on us.

Only two more work days till the weekend...hip hip horrah!