30 August, 2006

Trying hard to keep good thoughts

You know when stuff keeps happening and you are just trying to keep it all together? That's me. And no matter how old I get, it never gets any easier -- I'm talking about the love/sex/man/woman deal. I truly can understand why some people just check out of the whole deal. Unfortunately for me I have this stubbon streak of optimism. I don't think my prince is coming though. At least I grew out of that. However I can't grow out of the believe that SOMEONE is out there. Unless he's dead. Or married to somebody else. Or taken a vow of chastity.

No knitting last night. Mr. G. (whose name is soon to be mud) suggested going to the driving range. It was fun. Something I can actually do better than him. Go figure. Good burger for dinner. Then the plans for my weekend are trashed. Ah well. See?

Thank goodness I have lots and lots and LOTS of knitting I can do. I need to finish up that cardigan - just sewing is all. I think I'll do that tonight. And I may be able to finish my socks at the ladies lunchtime knitting today and cast on for another toe-up in my Koigu. And then ... oh then I'm going to swatch for my Ogee Tunic.

No comments: