28 August, 2006

Speed blogging

Things are nuts here at work and I don't have time for a long blog today. I had a pretty good weekend. I hiked up Tiger Mountain to watch Mr. G. jump off a cliff. It's called paragliding but ... I call it yikes!! My legs are pretty darned sore today. I think it was the hike down that did it.

I finished up all the pieces of my yellow lacey cardigan and started putting it together last night. Here's a closeup of the sleeve. I sure hate sewing things together. This took me forever but it looks nice. Tonight I'll get the other sleeve in and if my back isn't too sore then all I have to do is the side seams and sew on a button. Let's hope now, shall we, that this DOES indeed look nice with that skirt. If not, I'm going to be very mad at myself and then I'll have to go out and buy something expensive to go with the skirt!

All I hope is that I get through this week without any disasters. It's going to be that kind of week.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Breath in, breath out. Hold on as it sounds to be a bumpy ride, but worth it once the classes start, I hope.

So you did end up hiking, and he did what? Jumped off the mtn and went paragliding? Please, please tell me you did not have to walk down by yourself. Ok, so I'm afraid of creatures in the woods, like bears, cougars, snakes. You get the picture. LOL

The sweater looks lovely from what I can see...fingers crossed it will be just right for your skirt.