22 August, 2006

I'm all over the place!

Instead of knuckling down and finishing my Green Gable, I worked instead on the yellow cardigan. Big needles. Need I say more? Talk about instant gratification after working with size 2's and 6's. I finished up the back, cast on and did about half of the right front before I got interrupted. A couple more good sessions and I'll be able to wear it this week! Which basically means I'll finally have something to wear with that kick a** skirt I bought two weeks ago. It's so annoying to buy something that looks great on and yet have absolutely nothing to wear with it! Well, I have one sweater but it's too warm for that still. So I am truly inspired to finish it.

AND ... I hear that my SP8 finished her Green Gable but decided on longer sleeves so technically it's not finished yet. We want pictures!!!

I didn't get around to ordering the yarn for my Ogee Tunic yesterday. I am just so busy at work it's not funny. I think I just may wait for a week or so until I've got time to breath.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Yahoo...the three skeins of the Brown Sonata arrived today...so I will be frantically working on those sleeves as I also ordered yarn for a Fair Isle Sweater, but I will keep myself in check and finish my Brown Green Gable.

Package mailed today. Think "school house", think "feet". Think I'm running out of ideas? :O