05 March, 2010

Chugging right along

Well I didn't watch "The Invention of Lying" but rather ended up with some silly movie on Comedy Central. It was perfect knitting fare and I got through the ribbing and on to the stockinette increase section. I did make one little mistake on a row and didn't catch it until I was up 3 more rows. Well it's more like a series of mistakes on a row -- I accidentally did a part of the row in ribbing. Yes, it's obvious but it is on the back and most likely my hair will cover it up. I'm not going to take it out.

I had a long, intense day yesterday. Not complaining -- it does make the day go by much faster when I'm nose to the screen all day, but my eyes really suffer. They get so dry staring at the screen hour after hour. I did have a good ride home and it wasn't raining. Today it's going to be sunny and nearly 60 so I'm going to have a run at lunchtime. Maybe even 45 rather than 30. I did feel really good last Tuesday.

And the good weather is supposed to stick around for tomorrow as well so after I take Tink to the groomers and take Mr. M downtown I will have a couple hours for gardening. I'll save the errands for Sunday when it's supposed to be cloudy.

No comments: