19 March, 2010

Progress!

Oh my, I am feeling better! Woohoo!!! I am still working from home today, but I definitely feel better. I got pretty tired pretty quickly yesterday but I did get what I had set out to do finished up, so working at home today is a good option.

How I know I am feeling better:

I was thinking about going shopping this weekend
(Haven't wanted to shop for weeks)
I haven't yet coughed up a lung and it's 10 am
(Haven't been able to make it through the night in weeks)
My head is NOT aching
(Complete miracle)
Had a fight with Mr. M
(Well, he spilled red wine on the couch in the theatre, sat in it, and didn't even apologize or go clean it up!!!)

I've got a ways to go yet and I'm not ready to go out and run or anything, but things are actually looking up for a change and I'm pretty happy about that.

It was (and is again today) beautiful at lunchtime yesterday so I ventured out for a little walk down by the water. I passed a row of beautiful cherry trees in bloom and saw this one. I just love it when the blossoms come out of the trunk!

I was quite exhausted when I got home, so I went right back to bed and watched the first game of the basketball tournament. Huskies won! I don't usually like basketball but this is the big national tournament so I turned it on. It was very exciting. They took it right down to the wire but pulled out a win.

No knitting. I am still planning on finishing up the lace border but my head was too achy for that last night. I have high hopes for the weekend. And Doug called and offered to move rehearsal to Sunday if there was a better chance I could make it. I hope I can.

No comments: