18 March, 2010

Don't say it ...

I'll say it myself. Yes, I probably jumped the gun. I am at work. I don't know for how long today. I had a couple of things haunting me that are much easier to do from here than on my laptop from home and, quite honestly, I wanted to try it out. Getting out of bed, that is. I'm a little slow. But besides the blinding headache and feeling like I am dragging around 20 pounds of lead weights, I'm fine. ;-)

It is a stunningly beautiful day. Bright blue sky and spring bulbs blooming everywhere. I wish I could have ridden my bike but I am not that stupid. I'd like to try for a walk at lunchtime. I downloaded the last Ricky Gervais Guide To series yesterday and I like listening to it while I'm walking. Although sometimes I must appear quite mad, laughing at nothing and nobody visible. This one is Guide to the Earth. I'm sorry to see that series end, but I am enjoying the HBO animated series although it is just a repeat of the early pod casts with animation. I like listening to him talk. His accent is not exactly the same, but close enough.

Tonight "Flash Forward" starts up again. It has quite a few of the actors who were on LOST. I recorded a recap episode on Tuesday night after LOST ... I couldn't stay up. So now this evening I've got to watch that before the 2 hour premier or I'll be out of my depth. It is science fiction-ish. And I don't care so much about it that I can't knit while I'm watching. I did work on the lace border a bit yesterday but my head ache got in the way. Maybe this weekend I can get a few chunks of time carved out to get it done and pick up the stitches. The rest of the front is a pretty quick knit because of the stockinette.

Now I must dig in and make the most of what few hours I'm going to be able to sit here.

No comments: