12 March, 2010

I am sick and tired

AGAIN!!! This is it ... I'm going back to the doctor. This cough/chest thing has been hanging on and hanging on and hanging on! My chest hurts when I run and going up a flight of stairs is again a cause of much wheezing and gasping. I tried to get in to see the doctor today but he's out of town. I've got an appointment for first thing Monday morning. We are going to get to the bottom of this, once and for all.

I made it through the day yesterday, but barely and went right to bed when I got home. No dinner, no knitting, no TV. I read a bit and slept. I might be able to knit a bit today. I'd like to start that lace border but I'm going to wait until I see if I'll be able to stay awake. Oh! Darn ... I just remembered I have a hair appointment today. I'd better call and cancel that ASAP. The weather is at least cooperating and it's nasty and rainy outside.

I can't imagine I'll be up for rehearsing on Saturday either. I'll leave that call for tomorrow. Lucky for me things are pretty quiet at work so I am taking this day as SICK and not even checking my email. Ok ... that's a lie. I will be checking my email.

No comments: