26 March, 2010

Knocked out again

I headed home a little early last night, trying to catch the beginning of the basketball game - Huskies against the #2 seed, West Virginia. I had forgotten to set the recorder but managed to get home and plunked down with my knitting with 3 minutes to go in the first half. They were up and had been so for the entire half. Unfortunately, sometime in the second half they lost momentum and lost. Too bad. And that's that for basketball watching for me. And it's a loooooong time 'til football except the draft coming up in April.

I am a little more than half way through the ladder lace portion of the front of the dress. FlashForward was on after the basketball game and that's like LOST in that I can't do knitting and really watch it. I have high hopes for this weekend. It is supposed to be nice on Saturday and I plan on spending an hour or two weeding, but Sunday it's supposed to rain again so I can just cozy up in my comfy chair and go to town.

This afternoon I'm going to try running. It was pouring rain at home so I took the bus again and lo and behold, when I stepped off the bus here the ground was bone dry. At least I'll have good energy (or should have) for the run. Fingers crossed.

No comments: