10 March, 2010

Rantless

Smooth sailing on the way to work today! Nobody tried to run me over or cut me off or anything! Plus it stopped raining before I got on the bike. Pretty lucky today.

Because I've been using my laptop for the past week plus I hadn't changed the page on my desk blotter calendar. I did it this morning and got a pleasant surprise. This Sunday is the start of daylight saving time! Yay! Spring forward! And the following Saturday is the official first day of Spring. We've certainly jumped the gun here.

I didn't get that one skein Noro sock yarn stole started last night after all. By the time I got the dinner cleaned up it was time for LOST re-cap and I didn't want to try to do all that casting on, etc. while I was half watching the show so I just indulged myself and watched TV for two hours. It was a really great show last night. Only 9 more episodes to go.

I brought the yarn and needles with me today so I can cast on and get started at noon knitting. I seriously want to start the front of that dress this weekend as well. I don't have anything pressing to do so I certainly should be able to do that.

No comments: