23 March, 2010

Well that was silly

Why didn't I put that song in a link rather than post an address yesterday? My brain still isn't functioning at full capacity. Here's a link to the song by Antebellum that I am really loving right now. I am pretty excited about our new rehearsal schedule and actually looking forward to rehearsing, and it's been a LONG time since that's happened. For months I've just been forcing myself to go. I still haven't heard from Doug but I am hoping the bass player will see the logic in having a short one set rehearsal during the week. Plus he's not working ... it's not like he's super busy doing other things.

I got home a little later than usual last night because I had to stop to pick something up at the Mall. Then I spent some time putting our tentative three sets onto my iPhone and downloading the missing stuff. Oh! And we have a new one by Fergie . Well new is relative - it's from her Duchess album but it's new to me. By the time I was done with that I was famished. One nice thing about this particular diet, I'm not cooking big meals for the two of us. I make my salad and steam some vegetables and Mr. M does his own thing. Of course the boy is here on spring break for this week so there's a bit more that goes into it on his end, but I've got it easy for the next 10 weeks.

All that to say that I didn't get to work on the lace border again. It was nearly 9 by the time I was ready to relax, so I watched a little SCTV and did a few more rows on the One Skein Stole. It's going to be pretty cool. But I really want to finish that dress by the end of April!!! Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: