29 March, 2010

It was fantastic!!

Last Friday I had the BEST run I have had in time out of mind! It was amazing!! And it felt so good. At last I am able to breath and I'm not sick. I'm going to run again tomorrow and I'm going to try to go for an hour. I was going to go today as well but I've got to help with getting a class set up for 12:30 for someone who has food poisoning. Poor girl.

I had a pretty nice weekend. It was sunny and nice on Saturday so I got to spend some time in the garden - this time the back - starting the clean up. I filled 3 cans and called it a day. I worked on the Gatsby dress front until it was time to go to rehearsal. And Sunday was just a good. The weather was bad - raining and blowing and not gardening weather (which didn't break my heart) so I had the entire day, after errands, to spend in my comfy chair knitting and tending to laundry. For some reason my shoulder was sore. I think it's a combination of all the the purling I'm doing, since I'm on the stockinette portion of the front, and knitting in that chair. Sunday I spent making squares for my blanket. I found four more skeins of Noro Kureyon (did you know kureyon means crayon in Japanese?) in the colorway I love, 188. It goes well with the moss green Rowan Classic. I am going to make as many squares with the Kureyon as I can, then I'll know how many of the solid green ones I need to make. I am assuming I'll have enough yarn. Cheeky assumption. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

Looking forward to the weekend at the ocean. I'm taking Friday off. It's supposed to be raining all week but no matter. The beach is fine in any weather.

No comments: