12 May, 2010

Finally FO pictures!

Last night I finally finished sewing up the last seam and put my Great Gatsby Dress on the form upstairs. Unfortunately I didn't take advantage of the great natural light that was streaming in at that moment (because I wanted to cast on for the Whisper Cardigan) so we have to make do with an iPhone picture for this morning. How cute is that? I am loving everything about it. I wanted to wear it today but I need to spend a little time figuring out how to wear it - what to wear it with, etc. It's not warm enough to wear it as a dress right now but I could use it as a tunic if I can find the right bottoms. I have black skinny jeans or black boot cut leggings. Well anyway, I'll take some time with it this weekend and hopefully be able to wear it next week. And maybe I'll get some better pictures so you can see the lovely lace bottom.

So anyway, after finishing that I did cast on for the Whisper Cardigan using some Noro sock yarn. It is going to be a vivid little garment but I think I'll get some use out of it. Plus it's just fun to knit with Noro yarn, isn't it?

The penultimate episode of LOST last night - that is before the 1 1/2 hour finale - and I must say I was a bit disappointed. That is to be expected. I don't think anyone will be happy with the way this thing is going to wrap up although I am sure it won't end like the Sopranos. That lesson was learned somewhere, hopefully.

I have been tasked with getting something together for Sunday evening with McGarrah and some other friends. It's like wrangling cats.

No comments: