29 September, 2011

Technical difficulties

I have no idea what is going on with my computer this morning.  I have been messing with my browser for twenty minutes, trying to get it to load pages.  Finally I attempted to delete it so that I could reinstall it and that wasn't even an option because the system kept trying to tell me to close the program before I delete it.  I don't need this kind of aggravation. 

Happily, I found out yesterday that I'm not the only one of this anatomy team who has been so crazy distracted and stressed that they've taken a wrong bus.  Her outcome was a little more dramatic than mine.  After putting her bicycle on the bus rack and getting on the bus, exhausted as we all are, she found herself dropped off in Kirkland.  There was no bus option where she was left off to her place so had to bike 1 1/2 hours.  In the growing dark with no headlamp.  Yikes

Yesterday was busy busy busy and I was happy happy happy!  I am counting down for my adventure in Europe and now another piece has been set into place - I've got my hotel in London all set and it's just too awesome!  Right in the middle of everything - I'm going to be turning in circles every time I step out, trying to choose which way to turn.  It's all too wonderful (I think that's a song lyric, but true).

I brought Tink to work yesterday so that I could stay and socialize with the students and it turned out to be quite nice.  Tink got two walks during the day in beautiful weather and I got to have pizza for dinner.  I didn't stay long since I wanted to stop by the store to get supplies to make dinner for Saturday.  I was so tired though.  I didn't sit down until nearly 8 and made myself stay up until 9:30.  No knitting, just relaxing.  I should have a great run today and maybe tonight I can knit while I do laundry and get stuff together for the weekend.

Now it's time for grades.

No comments: