06 March, 2012

Things my dog does to confuse me

Well of course, I'm not a dog and I don't think like one, but sometimes Tinkerbell does some really odd things.  Last night she woke me up and wanted to get off the bed, which she does from time to time.  She went out of the room and I heard her drinking water, having a little snack, then I drifted off back to sleep only to be awakened by her scratching on the side of the bed, wanting up again.  She can't .... no, won't ... jump up or down on her own.  I got up to pick her up and she was gone!  Back into bed I went only to be awakened in another few minutes by the same routine, only this time I saw her little tail sticking out from under the bed.  Why did she ask to come up and then dive under the bed?  I don't get it.  Back into bed again, only to hear her little whine.  Nothing too loud or obviously pathetic, just a little whine.  This happened 3 or 4 times.  And then what do you?  Yes, she came out from under the bed and scratched once again to get up!  This time I was ready, armed with my iPhone for light, and caught her before she could disappear under the bed again.  I wonder what game she is playing?

It got really cold last night and there was a bit of snow on the cars and it was just coming down lightly as I came into work.  I don't believe we'll be getting much more than this.  I was going to drive in today because I have something to pick up after work, but it's going to have to wait.  I was late this morning.  Because of all Tink's shenanigans it was hard to get up, so I didn't want to fuss with cleaning off the car, nor did I want to take the chance that it was going to really snow.

I have a fun chore this morning - I'm going to try to get my flights set for April.  I have all of the info needed and now just have to put the puzzle together.  One entire week in Normandy with other fun bits on each end.  How did I get so lucky?  I don't even care what the weather is like!

Yesterday evening I got a few more inches done on that scarf.  Maybe I'll break up the monotony of it by making the pompoms!

No comments: