11 October, 2012

A little treat

I decided yesterday afternoon that I needed a treat.  I am not really all that self indulgent, am I?  I guess we all have our days .... but I just really really wanted to have dinner at one of my favorite nice little restaurants.  So I invited a friend, ditched the evening workout and went to the Stumbling Goat for a gorgeous little meal.  Also, truth be told, I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be one of those people who weird out after having an anxiety attack and can't eat in restaurants any more.  Success!  No problems.  And I had a delightful meal, as always.  And then, home for a little knitting and some silly TV.  It worked its magic, I slept great and I feel wonderful!  As I suspected, now that this house thing is done, even though it didn't end up as well as I had hoped, I can move on with things and I feel better.  Maybe I'll even be able to start a new knitting project!

I would like to get my travel reservations made this week, but I have SO much work to do this morning.  It can wait another day or so if need be.  Now that I have all the pieces in place I just need to get the reservations done and that won't take much time at all.  And my new passport came so I am all set!  Oh hoorah!!  I can hardly wait!  Six more weeks.

I have had several people ask me what I'm going to do about my fantasy line up this weekend.  The Seahawks are playing the Patriots and my quarterback is Tom Brady.  I did have the Seahawks new rookie quarterback but he hasn't performed as well as hoped so I dropped him and picked up one of our receivers.  So - I am going to have to root for my team, but also root for Brady ... it's going to be tough. 

Looks like I'll be having another good run today.  It is cloudy and misty.  My favorite running weather.

No comments: