25 October, 2012

Those pesky neighbors

Was I just super lucky my first year at this apartment complex?  I never heard a peep out of my downstairs neighbors.  But now .... or heavens!!  These people are SO noisy!  Last night I had to go downstairs and pound on their door because their music was blasting so loudly it woke me up!  I had to knock 4 times before they heard me.  It is extremely annoying.  And I didn't even have to say, "Uh ... would you please turn that down"?  He knew even before he opened the door.  "Sorry.  Have a nice night".  I'd have had a better one of I could have smacked him one. 

I cooked the most wonderful dinner last night.  I had some kale left over from the soup I made last week and I sauted it with garlic and olive oil.  It was really yummy.  And then a quiet evening - well, quiet until the dance party downstairs.  I was going to start a new knitting project but held off.  I copied another pattern from that feminine knits book - a lovely lace blouse.  I have the perfect yarn for it.

Four weeks from now I'll be getting off the train in Paris.  Oh I know these next four weeks are going to just zoom by and I don't want them to.  If the days up to the vacation zip by then the vacation for sure will be finished way too quickly. 

It's cloudy and cool today.  I sure hope I have another run like I did on Tuesday!

No comments: