30 October, 2012

Holding steady at #2

Well the results are in and I lost my fantasy match this weekend but still retained my ranking, thank goodness.  However this week my quarterback, Tom Brady,  has his bye and so I am going to have to go with my bench and that's Jay Cutler.  His team's defense is awesome but he's a wild card as far as points go.  I'll just have to hope for the best.

I tried the banana breakfast yesterday and indeed I had a fantastic run.  I did notice that my asthma symptoms are totally gone and so I'm sure that has something to do with it as well.  I will try the banana again today and then on Thursday I'll do strawberries and see what that tells me.

I was anxious to work on my new project when I finally got to sit down yesterday evening.  This is most definitely not TV knitting.  Well, every other row is TV knitting.  Cecilia (described as a romantic circle blouse) is lace in the round with a nice plain knitting round in between each pattern round.  The pattern isn't difficult, but each row is different as you can see, so you definitely need to concentrate and count even with markers.  But it's super fun and it's going to look awesome.

It's rainy today but still it hasn't gotten really cold.  I'm glad that I'm going to have at least mild weather for the first few weeks after giving up my car.  I'm giving it away on Friday and then .... we'll see.  I suspect this month and a half before I move to my new place is going to be a bit of a challenge but I'm up for it.  I'll sign up for Zipcar today.  It's an adventure!

No comments: