12 October, 2012

Signs I'm coming to my senses

And good thing too!  After a few days things are settling down and I made a very good decision yesterday evening, as I was knitting.  I would be absolutely INSANE to try to move at the end of November!  Yes, I really really want to move to a new apartment.  But to add the burden of finding a new apartment, packing all my things and then coming home after 10 days away to a new apartment with all my belongings strewn around by strangers - that is an absolutely ridiculous idea.  Plus it would be costly to have someone else do the move, no matter how organized I was.  Silly.  Also, I need a month or so for all my financial dealings to settle down.  I will take my time and find the perfect place and move at the perfect time.  No rushing.  I can do it when I get back from my Christmas in California.

I got off to a late start this morning.  I was tired last night and dropped off early but woke up and was awake for a while in the night, so when the alarm went off I must have shut it down, because that's all I remember - it went off.  I had planned on emptying my big desk last night - it is going away tomorrow - but I didn't get around to it, so that's first on the list for tonight.

It's finally raining.  Eighty days without rain.  It's not pouring, just misting.  I had a good run yesterday, so I bet today is going to be awesome as well!

No comments: