10 October, 2012

As predicted

I did have a fantastic run yesterday!  Oh, but I had to really talk myself into it.  I was tired and thinking of all sorts of reasons NOT to do it.  But I am so glad that I listened to the voice of reason.  It was glorious.  Today is knitting Wednesday so I won't get a chance today, but Thursday and Friday for sure.  Then I'll have to be super conscientious next week to get ready for the race on the 21st.  I think the cloudy weather was a factor in my good run.  The best ones are always in cloudy weather or, the best, misting a bit.

The knitting therapy was used again last night to a good end.  I was calm and sleepy and went to bed early to read.  But ... I couldn't decide what to read!  I need a new book but nothing jumped out at me.  I hate it when that happens.  I get on Amazon, ready to buy something and download it to my iPad and I dither around ... history or mystery?  Something light or ????   Gahh!!  I have a stack of magazines I've not even opened but that didn't spark my interest either.  I ended up playing Scrabble in my iPad, browsing a bit on line and then I was out like a light.  Maybe in the cold light of day I can decide on what I would like to read next.  It sure hasn't been working from bed.


No comments: