03 October, 2012

Late late late!

Two days in a row I have turned off the alarm and slept until 7!  And it's not like I'm sleep deprived.  I have been turning out the light at my  normal hour and last night I could barely keep my eyes open.   It is not good to start the day out all rushed.  And I don't even have time to catch my breath since I've got a meeting at 9.  It's not going to be too interesting so maybe I can catch up with some email.

The Argosy wrap is boring me for sure.  I did a few more rows last night and now I have 10 more 8-row repeats of the second section before I move on to the third section.  I am pretty sure I won't have enough yarn but since I've been using some Kureyon I rescued from another project (or two?) I can just go buy a couple more skeins of something with a near enough color way and call it good.  It's a wrap ... it's a scarf.  Not a big deal if there are different dye lots or even entirely different color ways.

I heard from the real estate agent again last night.  We have ANOTHER extension!  The buyers are going crazy.  I mean really, this is outrageous.  What if someone was waiting to get into their house?  A closing date was set for September 20, then moved to the 27th, then the 2nd and now the 5th.  I have never seen anything like it.  Incompetence or what?

I got a good start planning my November trip yesterday.  I've got the first part down anyway.  Fly into London, one night there then train to Paris for Thanksgiving and Friday, then Saturday take the train to Luxembourg and stay there until I go back to London - probably Wednesday night or Thursday morning, and finally fly back to Seattle on Saturday.  It'll be busy but it's only 10 days so I've got to make the most of it.  The good news is that my friend in Luxembourg finally has a car so we can drive around - go to Germany or Belgium .. whatever we want.  As long as the weather cooperates, of course.  It will be late November after all.

I had a decent run yesterday and a nice after work workout as well.  I have still much to discover about the Fitness Television programs.  So far I'm not blown away, but it's a nice change and a decent workout.  Noon knitting today, so it's a rest day.  I need it.

No comments: