23 October, 2012

Now I'm number 2

Oh it was fabulous while it lasted, but the results are in and now I'm 2nd in my fantasy league and the guy who beat me is now number 1, even though we have the same records.  There's still plenty of football left and I should have a decent number of good players for next week.  I think only one of my guys has a bye.

Yesterday was busy at work and I skipped running, as I usually do after a race weekend.  But I'm not going to take the entire week off this time.  I'm getting right out there again today.  I am still undecided about the race in December, but I might as well keep it up.  Usually I take at least a week off after a race, but since I've got a trip coming up in four weeks(!) there's no need to slack off.  Heaven knows, it will be a week and a half of sloth and gluttony.  I've got to be in shape for that kind of action! 

I didn't knit last night.  I was just a slob on the couch, watching football and eating left over pizza.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  Now that I have had the little cowl knitting interlude I must dig right back into the Argosy wrap and get that thing done and move on to another interesting project.  And speaking of projects, I ordered a soap making book last night and a lotion making one as well.  I really do love handmade soap and it's not often that I get to a market or street fair where I can buy it, plus I am particular about my scents.  So now I can make my own.  It could be fun.  Or a messy disaster.  We'll see.

No comments: