25 January, 2013

Early morning

I have an early meeting this morning and so decided to take the bus right before my normal bus to arrive in time to grab a cup of tea and head to the meeting.  I was groggy.  Tink woke me up at 4 and I had a hard time getting back to sleep because I knew I was going to need to get up earlier than usual.  And then I did get back to sleep, but had a falling dream so my sleep was much disturbed.  I checked my OneBusAway app to get the exact time of the bus I needed to catch, but I didn't have it on the right bus stop so I ended up catching an earlier bus and so I was here in my office a full 30 minutes before the meeting.  Ah well ....At least now I will have plenty of time to find the meeting room.  I know the room number but I am not at all sure how to get there.

I got a bit more done on that cowl last night.  It is getting more difficult to unravel the yarn from the sweater now that I have used up the body and gotten up to the joining of the sleeves.  I had to cut the yarn and start at the bottom of a sleeve.  It looks like I'll have just enough yarn to finish the project.

No big plans this weekend except to clean my little apartment and hopefully get the rest of the pictures hung.  A long walk or two with Tink is also on my list as well as getting my hair done tomorrow.  No football really.  The ProBowl on Sunday but that's not such an interesting game. 

I did not get to run yesterday.  I MUST go out today.  I feel like a slug.

No comments: