15 January, 2013

That grotty feeling ....

Something is going around the office.  Of course it's been all over the papers that we are having one of the worst flu seasons in years so I think some people take that information and make use of it, if you catch my  meaning.  Although I know for sure one is actually sick since she was hacking and coughing around here for a few days.  The point here is that I am not feeling all that chipper myself this morning!  Nothing I can really put my finger on -- a little tickle of a cough, drippy nose, headache.  No sore throat so I shall keep my fingers crossed that it is nothing but the sniffles. 

I spent yesterday evening tidying up my teensie place.  I didn't get around to getting a mop this past weekend and I must put that on top of my list.  This place is so small that I go crazy if anything is out of order.  But the good news is that it doesn't take long to put things into order.  I wanted to knit but instead spent time on the phone and lazy time with some silly TV.  Since all my chores are done maybe tonight I can do some knitting and some reading too.  I have 3 books I haven't even cracked and one left to finish!  Oh .. and I started a new audio book.  I just LOVED the Tom Wolfe one.  Yesterday I started a new historical fiction, this time set in the American colonial time.  So far it's a good listen.  It's called "Speaks the Nightbird".  It is starting out well. 

Tink was restless last night and snoring as well.  At one point - I think it must have been around 3 am - she went out to the living room and started chewing on a bone!  Silly dog.  Maybe I'm just tired this morning. 

No comments: