25 September, 2014

Another cold!

I can't believe I have yet another cold!  I am here at work - as I said, I can't miss work at this time of year.  I would much rather be in bed, I can tell you that for sure.  But I don't have a fever and no cough and my throat is much better, so here I sit.  I slept the day yesterday so I suppose that's what I needed.  I kept myself dosed up with Nyquil, would work for a few hours, then snooze.  I got everything done that needed to be done.  I have to say though, it was not easy getting out of bed, especially since it was pouring rain.

I didn't block my shawl.  I didn't do anything except heat up some soup and let Tink outside a few times.  I watched the recording of "Inside the NFL" and made myself a sandwich and more tea and honey, then crawled into bed and read.  Boring, but effective.  I mean at least I'm up!

My boss is giving me tickets to the Husky game this Saturday.  I haven't yet been in the new stadium so I'm pretty excited about that.  We're playing Stanford - not a pushover team by any means - and our first conference game.  The Seahawks have a bye this week, so Sunday will be chore day.

Well, the students won't leave me alone so I'd better get on with the day.

No comments: