08 September, 2014

I was right about one thing

Yes, the weather.  It was stunning.  Hot, actually.  But a nice rest?  No.  Not even close.  Late nights and WAY too early awake both Saturday and Sunday.  WAY too early.  I did buy the last bottle of a Joseph Drouhin Macon Villages 2006 that the local boutique/wine shop had.  I wish I had thought to buy all of the stock last time I was there and I was going to do that -- well, I did.  But one was all they had left.  I enjoyed it.

What else?  Visited a very lame Farmer's Market in Shelton.  Got some knitting time in, but it was so bloody hot. 

The weekend did not get off to a very good start because of a horrible mess up with the grades.  Not my mess up, mind you.  And there I was stuck on the freeway and not able to do anything about it.  Extremely frustrating. 

The Huskies won their game this weekend.  They had their regular QB.  I am doing okay with my fantasy team (new name this year -- Victorious Secret) but my opponent has 3 players left for tonight and I've only got one so .... I probably will lose this weekend.  Plenty of games left.

I am in a terrible TERRIBLE mood today.  There are just so many things going on at work and I feel like I've got a dozen balls in the air.  And if one more person gets a smug look on their face and tells me I haven't done something when I most certainly HAVE done it, I'm going to scream.  Perhaps even lash out.  You never know.  I'm that close.  I'm going to start planning a weekend away in Portland for October.  I need something to look forward to besides work and unpacking.

No comments: