16 September, 2014

Not last!

Hah!  I am not in last place!  The two guys in my fantasy league who are the biggest talkers and, in fact, the winner last year, are last.  Both of them trying to make trades with me too.  I'm holding steady.  I get Adrian Peterson back for next week and I have a couple of other guys who are warming up, as it were.  I should be in pretty good shape for next week.  Hopefully.  I would like to win - duh. 

What a cruel subconscious I have!  I was so tired yesterday and did get to bed rather early.  I read for about a minute and then conked out.  I woke up sometime in the middle of the night because Tink wanted off the bed for a drink of water - thankfully NOT a trip outside.  And as I was laying there going back to sleep I somehow calculated that it was Friday night.  It didn't take me long to figure out I was wrong though and it was Monday night instead.  It's going to be a long week.

Tink is feeling better this morning, thankfully.  I put a little olive oil into her food last night and she ate, and ate again this morning and her digestive tract is back in working order.  It's hard when one's dog is sick because, obviously, they can't tell you what's wrong.  That's the problem a woman at work is having with her Westie.  He's in the vet hospital, not eating and they can't figure out what's wrong with him!  That's scary.

My hand is feeling better after that marathon knitting session so I am hoping to get some knitting done tonight.  Last night I was just too tired.    I've been thinking I should start getting caught up with Ravelry.  I haven't posted anything on there for more than a year!  When things calm down here I'll have plenty of time, I suspect.

No comments: