27 October, 2015

It could be worse

I got Tink an appointment with the vet at 2:40 yesterday afternoon.  She doesn't think the tendons around her knee are completely torn but they are definitely the problem.  On x-ray we could see that there is some arthritis in her hip joint and her legs look just fine.  So she gave me some pills for inflammation and pain and I'm to keep her quiet - as in no charging around playing with her ball and walks only on a leash and sedately.  We have to carry her up and down the stairs.  I started the pills last night and already this morning I see a bit of improvement.  She was putting a bit of weight on the right leg whereas yesterday she was absolutely not. 

It was foggy and cold this morning.  I have changed from fingerless mitts to my pink gloves, at least for my morning doggie walk and bus ride.  It is supposed to be sunny today after the fog lifts but then rainy for the foreseeable future.  I just hate driving in the pitch black though so I'm looking forward to the little bit of relief we'll get from that in early November.

I ordered my new iPhone 6s yesterday!  Not the big one, just the regular sized one.  I want a phone I can still put in my pocket.  I chose rose gold and ordered a clear case for it.  It's going to be cool.  Can't wait!

No comments: