28 October, 2015

Slowly slowly

It looks like the medicine is helping Tinkerbell a bit.  She is using the leg a little bit more and she's in better spirits.  She was rather down on Sunday but last night after having the pills for two days, she was more alert and definitely wanted to play and nearly jumped off the couch.  She would have, but I grabbed her before she did.  She was lively on her morning walk as well.  Mostly I want to avoid surgery, so I hope this will work.

Noon knitting today and I dragged the blanket in with me.  I am about one inch from the half way mark.  I just brought it in a big bag.  There's no way I can get it into my knitting bag at this point.  Now I've got to figure out where we're going to meet though, because I never got a response yesterday about our usual meeting room. 

It looks as if we're going to a Halloween party this Saturday.  I don't really care for Halloween parties in general, but this one is at the Triplehorn and is starting early so I'll give it a try.  I just hope the music is good.  It's all over the place up there - sometimes a crappy band, sometimes a good one.  It's a DJ for Saturday.  Fingers crossed it's dance-able.

No comments: