19 May, 2006

Ahhh finally!

The wind died down yesterday afternoon and with it, my allergies! Oh what a relief! So Tink and I went out last night to enjoy the evening. Today it's cloudy and cooler, which is fine by me. Although I am hoping it doesn't rain so I can go to the street fair on Saturday or Sunday, plus do some yard work before vacation.

I got my little package from KnitPicks yesterday. I had purchased some sock yarn for my secret pal. It's a bit garish .... it didn't look that circus-y in the picture. Oh well, they'll be "fun" socks. And I also got one skein of Andean Silk, which I am considering using as a substitute for the Alchemy Syncronicity that is suggested for the Rock Star Cardigan. I started a swatch - size 7 needles. The pattern is a 12 stitch, 15 row repeat. It's not very difficult - yarn overs and K1S1Psso, mostly. I just have to give it some good consideration - whether I will commit to making such complicated sweater on fairly small needles. It's not going to be a TV project, probably not even a listening to music project. I just love that pattern! Well ... still thinking about it.

No comments: