04 May, 2006

It's going to be warm today

It's supposed to get up to 75 degrees today! Don't you love it? My allergies have been really kicking my behind though. I read that the trees are blooming rather later than normal this year and that the pollen count is high right now, so I guess I'm allergic to trees. I'm not allergic to the sunshine, thankfully.

I didn't work on the flower top last night, even though I had best intentions. I got the final "Lost" disc so I watched the last four episodes and worked on the socks. That catches me up with the first season. And I've recorded last week, which was a "catch up" episode, and last night's episode so by the end of the weekend I should be right up to date ... well pretty much. I had to be careful not to listen too carefully to the radio when I was waking up this morning. The morning show personalities always talk about what happened the night before on the show and I didn't want them to ruin the surprises.

Oh my god ... I certainly am living a booooring life if all I've got to talk about is a television show. I think I need to shake things up a bit!! I'm going to start Friday night. I'm going to go down to the local bar and drink tequila in celebration of 5th of May. I am assuming it's going to be nice enough to sit outside so I can take a book and my dog and see what happens.

No comments: