16 May, 2006

Allergies

I am home today. My allergies are unbelievable! Bad, that is. It's either that or I have caught the cold/virus thingie that's going around. I didn't even knit yesterday, except for a little bit on the rubbing of the toe-up sock. I was just tired out after taking dad to the doctor yesterday and did a little reading and went to bed early. Maybe today I can put the flower girl top and skirt together. Or maybe I'll just snooze all day. It's gorgeous and hot and I am not happy that I don't feel like enjoying it!!!

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Ugh! Allergies!

I hope your day was restful and you were able to stay cool. Our house is actually a bit warm down here, once the kids are home, opening doors and windows, I swear the house just sucks in all the hot air outside. It's a log home...I never know what it's gonna do or when DH is gonna hit the AC. Yikes!

Concentrate on "wellness" thoughts and hope you can pull out of it soon, so you don't miss time out in the sun.