02 May, 2006

Self indulgent

I was just a lazy girl yesterday. Oh, I went to work. I ran. I picked up my nephew. I walked the dog. That was it though. I didn't even knit last night. I just laid on the couch and watched more episodes of "Lost". I'm getting close to finished. I *think* I have two episodes left on this disc and then there is a sixth one but I'm not sure if it's bonus material or more episodes. It sure has sucked me in.

Tonight for sure I'm going to finish up the flower skirt. I only have six petals to go. Then I can pick up the stitches for the second arm of the top - I got another ball of yarn and the dye lots don't see too off at all but I'm not going to take any chances and I'll do the whole arm in the new ball. I should be able to get that finished up by the weekend, or AT the weekend anyway. I am going to buy some yarn today from Elann to make a shrug for my friend K for her trip to Ireland in June. She'll need it.

It's sunny today and by Thursday it's supposed to be over 75. I like it!!

No comments: