25 May, 2006

Woohoo it's Thursday!

I've decided to definitely take tomorrow off as well even though I can't get a massage. I've got plenty to do to get ready and it'll be nice to have a whole day to clean house and get packed and not have to worry about it Saturday. Then all I'll be doing Saturday is going to the spa to get a manicure and pedicure and my eyelashes tinted (oh yeah! No running mascara) and for the first time, leg and bikini wax. I'm a little scared about that ... it's going to hurt. But it should definitely be worth it.

Last night I got the body of the X-back done. I may be able to start the front tonight but I'll definitely have time to knit to my heart's content Friday. Tink is going to be gone on her camping trip with the people that are taking care of her, so I will have peace and quiet and just may be able to finish it. I stayed up late last night but couldn't knit while I was watching "Lost". I was surprised because I was so tired from work, but I stayed up through the whole two hours. Excellent show.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Told DD#1 to get her homework done so we can settle in for this last two hours of "Lost". Darnit...she's puttering and taking her sweet time. I may watch it without her.

Ah...you are sending your baby off camping. My youngest, #3, is off camping with best buddy and family...more like "resorting" it. Trailer, pool, putt-putt, pinball, clubhouse, store with penny candy. Heck, I should be going, not her.

Would love to head up to Hilltop or Weaving Works, but will probably head west towards The Yarn Garden in Gig Harbor or Linda's Knit in Bremerton. Every direction is at least a 30+ min. drive for me. Maybe I should just stay at home and actually get some knitting done.

Three day weekend for myself, with a LID day on Tuesday...kiddo's get four days, while DH goes "vacation" time tomorrow night for a week. Sounds like he plans to finish projects on the acreage...yeah, right, that will be left to be seen.

Current project on my needles is a vest from the Highland Wool from elann.com. I have a vest fetish right now, along with the craving of cables. LOL

Enjoy Friday...don't over do for the vacation...you'll be all tuckered out.