03 May, 2006

Ahhhh that's better

Miracle of miracles ... I finished the petals on the skirt last night! One seam for the back and sew up the casing for the elastic and that's done. I'm going to pick up the stitches for the second arm tonight and this weight is going to be off my shoulders this weekend!! Despite all my kvetching about this outfit it is adorable. I don't think it would have been such a chore had I not run out of yarn. Oh! And now I have a new baby to knit for!! My friend and her husband (who live in England now) are adopting another baby. No more garter stitch outfits though. I've learned that lesson. Maybe I'll make some cute hats like Nonnahs did. There seems to be an abundance of adorable baby things to knit. And we all know it's always cold in England.

I also watched a few more episodes of "Lost". I think there's another four episodes but I'm not sure if the disc I have coming is extra material or four more episodes. I hope the latter.

Another Secret Pal exchange coming up soon. I think this will be my last one for a while.

No comments: