10 May, 2006

My SUPER Secret Pal


Wow! She's fast!! I got a little something from my Secret Pal yesterday. A very cool card and a beautiful little knit pouch filled with lavender. Ymmmmmmm!! I can see that she is also fond of the Turkish cast-on. Thanks, Secret Pal!!!!

I didn't do any knitting yesterday. I dashed home, gave Tink a quick walk and then had to rush out for drinks and dinner. Had crepes again. Odd, the last time I was at that restaurant on a weeknight, mind you, it was packed to the rafters. Last night we were the only ones there. Which was fine -- the service was much better than last time.

I don't want to be at work today AT ALL. I am so ready for vacation it's not funny. Seventeen more days to go.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

25 school get ups at my end. I'm on summer break July 1 until Aug. 15th. Hip-hip Horray!

You should have another box delivered today. Once a week is what I am shooting for...it's so wonderful that you are so close. I hope you like smaller, themed packages over the big ones. Finding a theme to work with gives me a better goal for choosing yarns and goodies for you.

I admit...I plan to spoil you rotten. Is it possible? I'll give it a try.

Enjoy the sun...it's coming our way.

Your Super Secret Knitting Pal, SP8