06 July, 2006

Lazy lazy

It has cooled down considerably and after putting in a full day of work (the first one in what feels like a week!), having a GREAT run as well as my normal biking both ways, I didn't feel like cooking or knitting or anything! I read the paper. I went to the store and bought a sandwich and I read for a while and then watched 'Lost'. I should have been working on a sock or the ribbing on the cardigan, but I find that it's so difficult to knit while I'm watching that show. Not mindless enough, I guess.

I'm glad it's a short week. I am so tired today. Tink wanted to go outside last night at 3 am. Little bugger. So I just slept fitfully. I need to be sharp today though .. isn't that always how it goes? It's the frantic scramble to get the anatomy course ready. It starts before regular medical school, right after Labor Day. People are starting to go nuts already, as usual. And it's hard not to get caught up in the hysteria.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Much nicer with a bit of cool weather, isn't it? A box is on it's way to you. Hopefully by tomorrow, a good Friday package for you.