11 July, 2006

Ooooo I'm bad

I forgot my bike helmet yesterday when I left work. I was sleep deprived and realized it when I got out to the bike rack but I didn't go back and get it. I drove without it. I must say, it feels pretty nice to have the wind in your hair but I was extra careful.

Not a single stitch knit yesterday! I came home and crashed out for about an hour, then walked Tink and picked up a birthday present for my friend, then it was time to go to the party. And when I came home, well it was bedtime! Zoom -- there went the whole day AND evening. I am hoping I can have an evening to myself to read and knit and clean up my kitchen .. you know, important stuff!

I got this cute picture last night. A couple months ago I went with little E to her school for Special Friends Day. She's wearing a shrug I knit -- my first Deco Ribbon shrug that I love, but it was just too small for me and made my arms look like little green sausages. It's perfect for her.

Okay now --- everybody send good thoughts that I get to KNIT tonight!!

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Great picture. Yes, Shelley, "you will knit"..."you will knit"...(in hypnotic voiceover). I on the other hand am ready to throw in the towel...or is that lace. I decided that joining the Mystery Stole 2 was warranted, but damn, am I a sloooowww knitter when it comes to lace and size 2 needles. I'm half way done to the half way point of the first clue.

Ok now...I plan to read about knitting on tomorrows post. Best wishes and stay cool.