13 October, 2006

Cheese! Cheeeeeese!

I had a restless night last night simply because Tinkerbell was, for some reason, restless and not wanting to sleep. So I was awakened several times last night and therefore was able to remember my dreams. And I was dreaming like crazy last night!! One in particular was just about cheese. I was looking at melting Bleu and just SO looking forward to eating it. And then I woke up but I cannot stop thinking about cheese. Does that make me crazy? No!! Emphatically I say NO! Just a bit hungry is all. It's probably on my mind (cheese, that is) because there is a chance I'll be going to Europe in November and when I'm there I am in cheese heaven. Cheese for dessert here, especially in Seattle, is a trendy thing. Over there? Way of life. And oh my gawd do I love it. I hardly want to eat my dinner. Just bring on the cheese!

Right now it's 52 degrees but it's supposed to get up to 70 again today! Isn't that wonderful? I am loving this Indian Summer we're having. Not atypical for Seattle, by any means, but we don't get it like this every year. Yesterday I was totally over dressed and today I imagine I'll get a little too warm as well. It is pretty chilly in the mornings so one tends to dress for that rather than the 20 plus degrees you'll be facing later in the day. Especially on running days, like today, it's so darned hard to cool down afterwards. I dressed down today because now that the anatomy course is over I can start cleaning out my office and environs. Nevertheless, I think even jeans and a light sweater are going to be too hot for moving boxes. Ah well.

I started the sleeves of my Noro raglan sweater last night. It's going to be so cute. I think it'll look best layered over a white shirt. I am looking forward to my sleeves. I really do think they're going to be cool. I'll take pictures Sunday or whenever I get most of a sleeve done.

No comments: