20 October, 2006

A sunny day off

Good day all around! I got lots done, Tinkie got groomed, and I got a little pampering done myself! Plus which .... the sun is shining! Good weekend ahead.

Since I'm sitting here with all my chores done and an hour before I have to leave for the airport I thought I'd take a picture of my finished Crusoe. It's a pretty sock, but rather dense and heavy because of the stranding. I love Koigu. I will definitely make more socks out of it. Here's a pretty good picture of the sock. I don't know if the toe-up turned heel shows up but I'll take a close up of the next one in progress. It's a very nifty heel and I like it oh so much better than the short row. My feet aren't really that teensie. The sock stretches.

I most likely won't get a lot of knitting done this weekend since I've got company and the race. Oh well ... no complaints!

No comments: