13 March, 2007

And around and around

and around and around. About four more inches to go on the "Ms Marigold" body. It will be a relief to get to the ribbing. I should pick up my sock tonight. I have only one more row on the heel flap. I could get it turned and get all of the gusset stitches picked up tonight so I could start on the cuff ribbing and have that to take with me to Dad's doctor appointment tomorrow rather than try to take the larger project. The yarn is such a light pink for the "Ms Marigold" that I'm afraid I'm going to get it dirty or stained so I don't really want to be dragging it around with me. The sock I can fit into a Ziplock plus it's darker colored.

It's truly chaos here at work. Me, I've got plenty of time since there is still no place to put me(!), but the other women in my office suite have to be ready to go now by next Tuesday. I'm going to start sorting the "garbage" from the "keeper" anatomy props and other than that I'm just about ready to start tossing things into crates. It is just amazing to me how much paper I've thrown out (recycled, of course). Stuff that was important enough to keep and now I look at it and wonder why the heck I even bothered.

Oh it's going to be a looooong and boring week. I need something to look forward to. A vacation! I need a vacation to look forward to! My sister is coming in April now it looks like, to help me with the landscaping. But even if I take time off work it's not really going to be a vacation because I won't be going anywhere and will in fact be rooting around in the dirt. Well I'm going to have to think about this some more.

No comments: