02 March, 2007

Geek magnet

I'm going to change my name. Geek Magnet Has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? Oh I guess it's a bit of an over reaction. But really! One more bad date and I'm going to seriously look into it!

I got corroboration yesterday evening for Tinkerbell's devilish behavior Thursday night during the snow. I met a neighbor walking -- Shadow's "mom" -- and she said that Shadow was doing exactly the same thing Thursday night. We agreed that it must have been the sounds. She was an angel last night to make up for it.

I got to get caught up with "Lost" last night. This show has really turned around! I am llllloving it! I didn't knit but tried to untangle the "Cozy" yarn. When I started the penultimate skein I couldn't find the end, pulled out much of the middle and somehow it got very tangled. I nearly just cut the tangle out but it was good therapy while watching the show and didn't distract me. I am almost untangled. Afterwards I just did some soothing sock knitting.

No comments: