28 March, 2007

Closer and closer


See how we're progressing? Like little slugs sitting there -- the rolls of sod all in a row. Yesterday they put the compost on and rolled it out with a big roller. Oh how lovely it's going to be! I'll be able to walk across the lawn and not turn my ankle in a hole! This weekend I'm going to have to dig out the flower beds and put down cardboard and mulch until I pick out plants. No hurry but I do need to do something to keep the weeds from taking over the fresh flower beds. Hopefully it'll be nice this weekend. I do NOT like to garden, and I especially don't like to garden in the rain!

I finished my Sleeveless Turtleneck. See how pretty. I was going to wear it today but I'm working from home and so maybe tomorrow. It fits perfectly! I should have a picture with it on. Maybe since Omar is here I can have him take a picture of me. I haven't yet figured out how to take self-timed pictures with my new camera. So ... what should I make next? Maybe I should pick up my cabled TDR turtleneck and work on that. It's size 10 1/2 needles so it goes pretty quickly. I really really do want to be able to wear it before it gets too warm. Well if my recent yarn purchase doesn't show up today then that's what I'll do.

2 comments:

CaveGurl said...

I found you somehow through the Fitted Knits KAL and I really love your Turtleneck Tube Vest! WOW! What yarn did you use? The same as requested?

Anyway it looks great and I do hope you can get a picture with you in it. Great job!

Anonymous said...

This sleeveless turtleneck is so cute! Pretty color, too!