21 March, 2007

I'm late today!

It's nearly 3 o'clock and I've been running all day! Secret Pal 10 has started and I wanted to make sure to thank my Secret Pal. She has already sent me a gift through e-mail! What a pal -- a pattern that I have had my eye on. Thanks SP!

I've been working on the sleeveless turtleneck from "Fitted Knits". I wish I had checked for errata before I started it however, because there are mistakes in the pattern. I fudged it around and I think it'll be okay (except for the aforementioned increase problems) and not too noticeable. I knit a few more rows on the back portion of it than the front though and I don't know if it's going to lay right. If I had done the increases correctly this wouldn't be a problem because my front would take care of it but .... we'll just have to wait and see.

My landscaping project is starting. Supposedly the woman cut the cedar tree branches away from the house today but I'm not at all sure how much work she got done. And then tomorrow she's going to take up the old sod and haul it away. That is going to leave me with a big ol' front of mud! I won't be able to let Tink out there on her own, that's for sure. I just hope she's quick with preparing the soil so I don't have to live with that for long. I'll post pictures. Should at least be good for a laugh.

No comments: