23 March, 2007

It's a mud pit

Truly ... my whole front yard is bare dirt AND it's been raining. What a yucky mess! Needless to say Tink doesn't get to spend a whole lot of time out in the freshly turned dirt. She lllloves to dig in it. She was my little adventure dog yesterday. The helpers that the landscaper hired are college boys on spring break. They not only left my front gate wide open when they left but, unbeknownst to me, the side gate as well. Tink was outside and very quiet (should have been a tip off, no?) and there was a knock on my front door. Odd ... I opened it up and there was my neighbor, Dan, telling me that he had seen my dog in the alley behind my house. I knew right away what had happened, put on my sneakers and threw on a jacket and took off to find her. Luckily she was still loitering in the alley and Dan just picked her up ("She's a friendly little thing. Came right to me".) and brought her to me. Little devil.

I worked on the sleeveless turtleneck last night. Not too late, since I was still tired from the night before. I'm now working on the ribbed body, so there are about six or more inches to go just round and round k3p3. I put it on last night before I turned in and it is going to be SO CUTE! Fits like a dream. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish it this weekend but maybe. Depends on how much time I spend on chores. And Saturday night I'm going to meet up with my new band guys for the first time so that's going to pretty much take care of Saturday night. I'm just anxious to finish it so I can wear it.

No comments: